I’m reading a book right now. Well, I’ve only downloaded the sample to my Kindle because I can’t afford the full book
It has work for me to do about myself. It’s supposed to be a life changing book that helps decide if I stay or if I leave my marriage. I can’t wait to read all of it.
If it does change my life, I’ll show my thanks and post the book.
It did give me a preview of some of the work I will be doing. Who was I before I met him? What do I like to do? If I’m completely truthful with myself, am I doing what I should be with my life?
I can’t wait to get the full book.
I’m ready for a life change.
What do I like to do, or what would I like to start doing?
- i love hanging out with my kids- they make me laugh
- i love being outside, not yardwork but out outside, like out of my yard
- im obsessed with water, i’d live on water in a heartbeat
- i’ve always wanted to go whitewater rafting
- i would love to buy a kayak
- the big city near me…aka Atlanta, has bike paths running through. i want a bike
- walking- im not a cute runner, but i love love a good t shirt! i would love to do some type of race or marathon. again these are huge in the a t l. it’s healthy, i would be around others plus a t shirt!
- photography- i took my shot at making my money this way. i gave up after 3 years. i am and always will be my worst critic. i could never see the good in my work, only the flaws. someone would say oh I love that and id be like- yeah right….can’t you see that lighting! awful! no matter how hard i tried, this thought always stayed with yes..it’s ok but….i need to pick up my camera again, just for me
- graveyards- i love these places. where i live there are so many hidden graves. i would love to take my camera and go shoot and share these places. maybe i won’t share. maybe they will just be for me
- old buildings/abandoned spots- intrigue me. Each of these places have a story. i wish i could find out the history of so many around me. one by one they are coming down, they wont be around forever
- reading- i love the smell of libraries. as a kid, id spend hours in them. id love to go back
- ive spent more than half my life organizing my house. im at the point now where im just trashing most of the junk. i fill up a box and my son burns it. i wish it was all finished but i do enjoy it. its a mindless task and sometimes those are good
- laughing- seeing people that aren’t negative. i want more of this in my life. positivity, happy, hopeful
- church billboards- just like libraries, i don’t see these holding up forever. churches are closing down left and right. i like reading the signs outside. I’ve always wondered is someone in there making up those one liners- or is there a bible billboard book? id like to start snapping pictures of these
I’ve always been that person that wants to do stuff. But I let little things overwhelm me. Or I always tell myself, as soon as this house is clean I’m really gonna do this!
I don’t want to be that way anymore. I look through the things that interest me and all of those are possible. Most of them i dont need any money to start.
I want to live my life. I want to get out and do what I want. At this point the only thing holding me back, is me. Just like my husband always says you got one shot at this life.
I’m ready to start incorporating things I enjoy in my life.